FSF Travel Grant
ANNUAL MEETING TRAVEL GRANT FOR STUDENTS
The Forensic Sciences Foundation (FSF) is pleased to offer Travel Grants for students to assist with travel expenses in attending the American Academy of Forensic Sciences (AAFS) Annual Meeting in Orlando, FL. The FSF Board of Trustees has allocated $10,500, not to exceed $1,500 per student, including complimentary meeting registration. This is a wonderful opportunity, and members are encouraged to promote it.
Travel Grant Eligibility Requirements:
- The applicant must be an AAFS member/affiliate or an AAFS applicant for membership.
- The applicant must have submitted an abstract either as a presenter or co-author for the annual meeting he/she will be attending.
- The applicant must be a fourth year undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited four-year college, university, or professional school whose accreditation is acceptable to the FSF Board of Trustees.
- The applicant must have a letter of recommendation from his/her advisor or professor.
- The applicant mist submit a 400-600 word essay explaining how attendance at an AAFS meeting will impact his/her career decision.
- The applicant must submit a curriculum vitae to include specifics regarding his/her involvement in forensic science and their current grade point average.
All submissions must be completed and received by October 15. Incomplete submissions will not be reviewed. The deadline is firm with no extension. Please submit the aforementioned Travel Grant Requirements electronically to Kimberly Wrasse at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to:
410 North 21st Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80904